Instead of eating peanut butter from the jar with a spoon, satisfy your craving with this recipe. These muffins are rich and fudgy with a hint of peanut butter cookie.
Peanut Butter Blondie Muffins (makes 12)
½ cup unsalted butter, melted
1 cup light brown sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup creamy peanut butter
¼ tsp salt
1 cup all-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine melted butter and brown sugar. Mix thoroughly. Add in the egg and vanilla extract.
3. Mix in the peanut butter and combine thoroughly.
4. Add salt and flour.
5. Use an ice cream scoop to distribute batter to each muffin cup.
6. Spread batter evenly with the back of a spoon (optional).
7. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
8. Allow muffins to cool completely before removing to a wire cooling rack.