Bursting with the flavors of Fall, these pumpkin Nutella muffins are swirling perfection. The pumpkin puree makes these muffins silky moist. And the Nutella doesn’t drip or spill all over.
Pumpkin Nutella Swirl Muffins (makes 12)
2/3 cup pumpkin puree
1 1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup Nutella
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray muffin pans with cooking spray.
2. In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, sugar, egg and coconut oil.
3. In a separate medium-size bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the flour mixture and stir to combine.
5. Fill each muffin cup with pumpkin batter to 1/4 high.
6. Add a dollop of Nutella to each muffin cup and use a toothpick to swirl.
7. Top with the remaining pumpkin batter, add a dollop of Nutella to each muffin cup, and swirl with a toothpick.
8. Bake for 25 minutes.
9. Let cool for 5 minutes in the pan, before removing to a wire cooling rack.