A flawless combination: dried cranberries and white chocolate. These muffins are loaded with both. Soft and fudgy on the inside, and wonderfully crunchy on top. Every bite is dense, sweet, and buttery. Pure heaven.
Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Muffins (makes 18)
1 cup of brown sugar
1 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
1 cup of milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups of flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup of dried cranberries
3/4 cup of white chocolate chip
For sprinkling on tops:
1/4 cup dried cranberries
¼ cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease muffin pan with cooking spray or line it with paper liners.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix brown sugar and butter.
3. Add to the brown sugar and butter mixture, the egg, milk and vanilla extract. Mix thoroughly.
4. In a separate large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
5. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
6. Fold in the cranberries and white chocolate chips.
7. With an ice cream scoop, fill muffin cups ¾ full with batter.
8. Sprinkle tops with extra dried cranberries and white chocolate chips (optional).
9. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes.